Systems Support Technician
May 29, 2019
- Take a proactive approach to the application of technology to improve services and productivity
- Manage, prioritize, and respond to onsite and remote user support requests, on and off hours, with a sense of urgency
- Provide status and feedback to users and the IT staff on issues and resolutions
- Administer and configure Windows computers, smartphones, tablets, IP phones and other productivity enhancing hardware
- Apply systems analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications
- Participate in off hours support as needed
- BA/BSc in IT, Computer Science or related technical work experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a support setting
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, Malware technologies, LAN/WAN, VMWare, Mobile iOS devices, and Cisco IOS
- Previous experience with video and telecommunication conference technologies
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Boston, MA125 High Street
Oliver Street Tower 17th Floor
Boston, MA 02110