Sr. Mobile Software Engineer
April 24, 2019
Technology & IT
- Design and develop new features for mobile SDKs on Android, iOS, tvOS, and Web
- Design and implement Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment systems for SDK
- Work with Support & Services teams to patch bugs, update documentation and tackle customer issues
- Execute on full-stack feature development by working with backend systems and data warehouses
- BA in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a mobile app or framework development role
- Experience with system frameworks like Core Graphics or Core Animation *OR* experience with low-level Android APIs like the support libraries
- Strong knowledge of Java, Objective-C, C, or C++, data structures and algorithms
- Experience with Agile / Test Driven Development
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Boston, MA125 High Street
Oliver Street Tower 17th Floor
Boston, MA 02110