Senior Business Analyst
May 20, 2019
Technology & IT
- Manage projects with multiple team members
- Implement vendor solutions with internal departments including vendor selection, requirements gathering, design, testing, and integration with existing systems
- Identify potential efficiency improvements to existing business processes
- Perform day-to-day administrative functions such as troubleshooting and end-user problem resolution for internal applications
- Provide production support, documenting the problem solving process
-A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in an analyst position and previous experience overseeing the entire application development lifecycle
- Previous experience with SQL Server stored procedures, SSIS packages and integration services
- Previous experience with Sharepoint Servers and 3rd party products
- Previous experience integrating financial packages within applications
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Boston, MA125 High Street
Oliver Street Tower 17th Floor
Boston, MA 02110