Head of Software Engineering, Data Science
April 29, 2019
Technology & IT
- Establish and enhance robust software development practices, including test driven development, continuous integration and deployment
- Lead validation, enhancement, routing and marketing automation
- Attract, retain, and develop exceptional talent within the Data Science Software group
- Independently lead complex projects in an ambiguous environment producing robust, production-ready software
- Collaborate closely with product and project managers, data scientists, data analysts, data engineers, and business stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent quantitative field
- Minimum 10 years developing software systems
- Minimum 5 years developing in Python, Java, C++, and/or Scala strongly preferred
- Experience in AWS cloud technologies and stack as well as relational databases
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills and demonstrated sucess leading a team of engineers
** If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please reach out to Mark directly at MarkDOTSylvesterATrhtDOTcom **
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Boston, MA125 High Street
Oliver Street Tower 17th Floor
Boston, MA 02110