Litigation Secretary to Managing Partner
$55000 - 70000/year
March 26, 2019
- Strong know-how of spreadsheets and word processing is desired
- Previous experience handling legal correspondence and court filing is a plus
- 3+ years of prior relevant experience
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication and social skills
- Knowledge in database management
- Knowledgeable in local jurisdictional and federal court rules and procedures
If you're looking for an excellent opportunity, you could take the next step in your legal career as part of thie dynamic, growing firm. We want to hear from any candidates out there who are eager to work in a strong team-oriented environment.
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Boston, MA125 High Street
Oliver Street Tower 17th Floor
Boston, MA 02110