May 20, 2019
Technology & IT
- Design and deploy cloud applications
- Develop plans for current and future cloud deployments
- Design and deploy the virtual machine environment, network architecture and VPC
- Perform firmware and software upgrades and resolve any equipment malfunctions
- Provide training, guidance, support, and mentoring to colleagues as well as provide enterprise-wide cloud support
- Bachelor's Degree or 3-5 years of equivalent work experience
- Proficientcy with Azure and AWS inffrastructure and application services
- Hands-on experience scaling technologies and solutions at various volumes
- Strong scripting experience with PowerShell/.NET
- Previous experience with SQL Servers
- Ability to support both in-person and remote technology users
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Boston, MA125 High Street
Oliver Street Tower 17th Floor
Boston, MA 02110