Customer Service Representative
$11.40 - 13.20/hr
April 24, 2019
Office & Administrative
OfficeTeam is in the hiring process for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Are you someone who loves creating durable and productive customer relationships? Then this may be the role for you. This position will operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This Customer Service Representative opportunity is located in Boise, Idaho, and is a long-term temporary engagement.
How you will make an impact
- Provide accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Manage and place incoming telephone calls
- May support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Manage the fielding and sending of important written business correspondence
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Demonstrated talents in communicating and interacting with clients/customers, both internal and external
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Proven ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- success driven attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Customer service and office administrative skills
If you are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience to each and every customer you interact with and are a customer service 'champion', we want to hear from you. Submit your resume today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Columbus, OH200 East Campusview Boulevard
Three Crosswoods Center Suite 225
Columbus, OH 43235