April 18, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
Your responsibilities in this role
- Analyze and coordinate a variety of financial data, and report it in a useful and understandable manner
- Support the month end, quarter end and year end closing process by preparing monthly financial close workbooks
- Manage intercompany reconciliation, billings, and transactions
- Partake in a variety of department-wide initiatives
- Prepare monthly balance sheet and income statement analyses for management reporting
- Compose journal entries and conduct the month end close with minimal supervision
- Manage reconciliation, depreciation, and fixed asset ledgers
- In-depth experience with reconciling month end balance sheet accounts
- Regularly maintain and reconcile journal entries
- Assemble journal entries and thorough account reconciliations that include, but are not limited to, cash, prepaid expenses, and payroll
- Assist in implementation, maintenance and adherence to internal controls and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Upon request, take part in special projects and impromptu reporting
- Organize schedules for monthly payments and capital lease
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Minneapolis, MN800 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55402