May 24, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
Reviews and verifies financial information including monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for commingled funds and separate accounts prior to distribution to client and investors.
Reviews monthly property accounting reports and financial statements for accuracy; provides oversight to property accounting team, as needed, regarding accounting policies and investor reporting
Reviews joint venture financial statements.
Reviews system prepared reports and supporting schedules for accuracy. Reviews and signs-off on property and fund level bank account reconciliations.
Partners with field and account management teams to ensure they have a working knowledge of team's client Management Agreements and that they are properly maintained per department policy and requirements/terms. Reviews management fee calculations to be in accordance with the current Management Agreement.
Troubleshoots escalated issues and ensures internal and external customer requests are handled timely, accurately and with a focus on customer service. Creates a positive client experience by opening and maintaining constructive and reliable lines of communication.
Assists Controller with reviewing and analyzing performance returns, advisor incentive fees, and acquisition / disposition fees on real estate investment.
For more information please contact Mark Montang at 952-831-6633 or email [email protected]
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Solid technology and analytical abilities
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Proficiency in financial statements consolidation
- Knowledge of trial balance
- Solid understanding of fund accounting
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Bloomington, MN8500 Normandale Lake Blvd
Bloomington, MN 55437