$75000 - 90000/year
May 30, 2019
Technology & IT
What you do as the Software Engineer:
- Champion top programming practices and standards
- Supplement solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
- Design and implement back end and front end components and services
- Produce high quality production-ready code in an agile environment
- Work closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure
- Improve solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
- A bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related technical field
- Knowledge of the planning, launching, and refactoring phases of code
- Experience crafting, documenting and testing RESTful APIs
- Experience with responsive design
- The ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team
For more information about this role please contact Lisa Maloney at 317.687.3275 or send resumes direct to [email protected]
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Indianapolis, IN135 N Pennsylvania
Indianapolis, IN 46204