General Office Clerk
USD15.20 - 17.60 / Hourly
Beverly Hills, CA
May 9, 2019
Your responsibilities in this role
- Supporting diverse projects for other employees as needed
- Supporting front desk and receptionist duties
- Offer friendly customer service accurately and quickly
- Exercise proper data entry, word processing, filing, scanning, copying, and faxing
- Manage telephone calls, including receiving and placing
- Offer a warm face for customers
- Demonstrate command of prescribed style and format when drafting correspondence
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Mail distribution experience
- Solid understanding of QuickBooks
- Experience with filing
- Computer research experience required
- Prepare Outgoing Mail experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability handling office equipment
- This position requires a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Experience with Word and Excel
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Westwood, CA10960 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90024