Desktop Support Level 2
$20.90 - 24.20/hr
Beverly Hills, CA
May 8, 2019
Technology & IT
- Interact regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Arrange hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Rectify computer problems, and suggest appropriate action/solutions
- Preserve, inspect, and mend computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Offer support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Supply computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Curate records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Desktop support or related experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of printers
- Microsoft Windows 7 in an Active Directory environment experience
- Mac OS X experience preferred
- Microsoft Windows experience
- Active Directory experience
- Solid understanding of Apple Macintosh
- Adeptness in PC desktop/workstations
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Westwood, CA10960 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90024