$50000 - 60000/year
May 3, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Primary responsibility is to handle the administrative and clerical needs of the Accounting/Finance Department
- Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; provide compliance with Company policies
- Providing customer service to internal business partners
- Providing internal and external audit assistance as required
- Open, sort and distribute daily department mail
- Sort, log, photocopy, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
- Perform special projects as assigned
To learn more about this great opportunity, contact Nikki Bomstad at [email protected] or call 515-244-4414.
• AA/BA in Accounting is preferred
• 2+ years of experience in an Accounting role preferred
• Proficient in MS Excel
• Highly organized, detail oriented, have a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
• Strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Des Moines, IA801 Grand Ave.
Des Moines, IA 50309