$40000 - 45000/year
August 10, 2018
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
How you will make an impact
- Fulfill other duties as assigned
- Administer reports as instructed and make them easily accessible by distributing them
- Provide clerical support by filing, scanning, faxing, photocopying, etc.
- Build and run custom reports
- Train and instruct employees in the proper use of payroll-related systems including entry of timesheets, online access of pay statements, etc.
- Maintain payroll information by contacting employees via email and phone to obtain timesheet approvals
- Data entry into spreadsheets and the payroll system
If you, or anyone you know would be interest in this Payroll Specialist opportunity, contact me directly at [email protected]
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- Knowledge of garnishments payroll
- Experience with payroll taxes
- Deep understanding of manual payroll
- Solid understanding of payroll
- Payroll for over 500 employees experience preferred
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Data entry, document management, file creation and previous records experience required
- Skillful in learning new processes and systems
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledgeable in Payroll software
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans