Senior Internal Audit - Consulting Firm
USD85000.00 - 100000.00 / Yearly
June 7, 2019
Our Client is a global consulting firm that helps companies solve problems in finance, technology, operations, governance, risk and internal audit. Their San Francisco office is looking to add an IT Audit Senior. With more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, our Client has served more than 35 percent of FORTUNE® 1000 and Global 500 companies. They also work with smaller, growing companies, including those looking to go public, as well as with government agencies.
- Direct supervision of Consultants, serving as both a role model and trainer in helping them to develop technical and professional competency
- Planning, scoping, developing, and leading projects, including developing work plans that comply with policies and methodologies
- Leading interviews with process owners to understand current state systems, processes, and/or controls and assessing risk with minimal oversight and supervision
- Evaluating design and operating effectiveness of in-scope audit areas including efficiency, effectiveness, and mitigating controls and procedures to remediate gaps
- Preparing audit reports on findings and recommendations to senior management
- Reviewing deliverables, audit work papers, and other supporting process documentation for quality
- Communicating strengths and weaknesses to the client or internal project management team and developing effective solutions
- Performing job administration responsibilities, including status reports, budget to actuals, and peer evaluations for consulting staff
- Ensuring timely completion of assigned project phases within a provided budget
- Strong understanding of current accounting (GAAP) and auditing (GAAS) principles
- Understanding of commonly used internal control concepts, such as COSO and COBIT
- Knowledge of auditing processes and methodologies, including developing process flows
- Knowledge of SOX provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Secondary emphasis on Visio and Access.
- Travel throughout the month frequently required based upon client requests/commitments.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
San Francisco, CA50 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94111