Bergen County, NJ
May 22, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
Your responsibilities in this role
- Take care of inbound and outbound collections calls and correspondence
- Comply with all Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act rules and regulations
- Record all customer payments to the correct reports
- Locate delinquent customer accounts through various means, e.g. skip-tracing, phone contact, written correspondence, and make arrangements for payment
- Act as a company representative in upholding quality customer service and a positive company image by resolving customer account inquiries
- Process bankruptcy filings correctly when received
- Process Payments
- Manage all billing and reporting activities in line with deadlines
- Maintain and update customer files to ensure data integrity
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting preferred
- 2-3 years of prior high volume collections experience
- Prior experience working with accounting software
If interested, please email you resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration!
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Saddle Brook East, NJ250 Pehle Avenue
Park 80 West Plaza II Suite 502
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663