Senior Payroll Specialist
USD45000.00 - 58000.00 / Yearly
May 17, 2019
- Inputting hours worked into payroll system and update all changes and corrections
- Process full-cycle payroll for union and non-union employees
- Certified payroll check processing
- Resolve any payroll issues that arise
- Step in for Payroll Manager when needed
- Review work of other payroll staff members
- 941 and 940 reconciliations
- Multi-state payroll required
- Union payroll processing experience preferred, not required
- Ability to process high-volume payroll
- Viewpoint experience highly preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Baltimore, MD500 E. Pratt St.
Baltimore, MD 21202