USD65000.00 - 80000.00 / Yearly
May 24, 2019
- Daily cash reconciliation
- Sales Order / Customer invoicing (paper & customer portals) to include accounts receivable collection
- General Ledger responsibilities to include month-end and year-end closing responsibilities, account reconciliations and journal entry prep and posting
- Fixed Asset Management
- Assisting Controller with Financial Audit preparation, special projects and other needs
CPA is a Plus
Experience: 1+ Years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- SAGE experience or similar (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Purchase Order, Sales Order)
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to communicate with customers, vendors and internally with Sales, operations and management
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Columbia, MD6996 Columbia Gateway Drive
Columbia, MD 21046