$17 - 18/hr
April 22, 2019
Office & Administrative
• Review and submit RFP requests for evaluation within a timely manner.
• Enter RFP data into the appropriate database.
• Ensure all requirements needed to assess risk are received and delivered to Underwriting.
• Request additional information if needed.
• Identify and initiate RFP questionnaire requests.
• Continually monitor RFP due dates and actively manage RFP process to ensure compliance.
• Partner with sales team to ensure timely delivery of proposal and any sales material, if needed.
• Follow RFP Mailbox records management process.
• Maintain sales activity request logs.
• Provide back-up support to other field offices when needed.
• Other tasks or projects as assigned.
• High School Diploma required
• 1-2 years prior administrative, office support, or industry related experience
• Sales Aptitude and ability to communicate contract provisions to customers
• Good verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage effective communication
• Proficient in computer skills, familiar with Windows (to include MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook)
• Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task.
• Demonstrate ongoing self-development
• Strong customer services skills for internal and external customers
• Ability to be persistent while maintaining professionalism in obtaining information to quote
• Mathematics aptitude
• Ability to make independent decisions
• Problem identification and independent problem solving and creativity
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
• Ability to anticipate customer needs
• College degree preferred
• General employee benefits knowledge
Are you passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company and looking to thrive in a creative environment? Then we would love to hear from you! An applicant will be selected by the end of the week. Apply today! Please send your resume to Courtney Rodgers at [email protected] or give her a call at 206.830.9974.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Seattle, WA601 Union Street
Seattle, WA 98101