$75000 - 90000/year
May 17, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to [email protected]
- Complete monthly/quarterly/annual financial reports.
- Assist the third party auditor with the audit report.
- Produce cash-flow reports, calculating cash needs at weekly and monthly intervals, and manage daily cash.
- Assess deliverables of self and team to verify they meet the Managing Director's expectations.
- Oversee the activities of the finance department, such as monitoring and controlling each department's operational cost and expense.
- Present monthly financial reports to executive committee and partners
- Manage the creation of the annual budget and forecasts and monitor them on a monthly basis
- Comfortable handling responsibilities beyond formal job duties
- Work closely with executive team and partners to facilitate efficient and effective firm-wide operation
- Experience with Quickbooks a must
- Experience in the area of Cost Accounting, so Manufacturing experience would be a plus
- CPA/MBA preferred
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience, including as a Controller/Finance Manager preferred
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business related field
- Strong communication and social skills
- Foundational knowledge in cash flow management
- Comprehensive knowledge of finance
- Budgeting experience
- Financial reporting experience required
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build as well as deliver effective presentations
- Strong analytical capabilities and discernment
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Cleveland, OH1001 Lakeside Avenue East
Northpoint Tower Suite 1320
Cleveland, OH 44114