Full Charge Bookkeeper
$27 - 30/hr
May 30, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business-related field preferred
- 3+ years of related experience- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounts receivable
- Experience with general ledger
- Adeptness in accounts payable
- Payroll experience highly preferred
- Practical knowledge of bank reconciliations
- Financial reporting experience
- Solid understanding of HR (Human Resources)
- QuickBooks experience
- Microsoft Excel experience required
- General familiarity with account reconciliation
- Proven analytical skills with ability to implement solutions and vendor management experience with good organizational skills
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Significant accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Portland, OR222 SW Columbia St
Portland, OR 97201