Help Desk Analyst II
May 23, 2019
- Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
- Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
- Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
- Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
- This position must facilitate user account management by closing tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
- Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
- Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
- Able to work independently with a minimal amount of oversight
- Applicants with technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems will be preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Applicants with ITIL certification are preferred
- A combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude
- Background in one or more programming or scripting language
- 3+ years' of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
- Hardware Troubleshooting experience required
- Computer Hardware experience desired
- Foundational knowledge in End-User Support
- Deep understanding of Desktop Imaging
- A experience in candidate would be able to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Akron, OH50 S. Main Street
Akron, OH 44308