$60000 - 65000/year
May 21, 2019
• Draft, edit, proofread and redline contracts, deeds, leases, and other complex legal documents
• Prepare electronic and physical closing binders
• Transcribe correspondence and other documents from taped dictation
• Enter time and manage attorney billing
• Arrange travel and prepare requests for expense reimbursement
• Process requests for conflicts checks, new matters and maintain client files
Qualified candidates will also have excellent organizational skills, proficiency in MS Word and Outlook and accurately type a minimum of 65 wpm. Experience with NetDocs a plus
Our client offers a 35 hour work week, medical coverage, flexible spending, retirement savings and many other perks to help you meet your personal and professional goals.
To be considered, please email your resume in confidence to [email protected]
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- 5+ years of previous legal work experience and a dedication to integrity
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-pressure environment, to prioritize client matters and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent
- Strong knowledge of Internet research, calendaring, word processing and spreadsheets
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take the next step in your legal career and become part of a dynamic, growing firm. We're calling all candidates who are eager to work in a strong team-oriented environment.
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Baltimore, MD500 E. Pratt St.
Baltimore, MD 21202