Front Desk Coordinator
$14.25 - 19.63/hr
April 22, 2019
Office & Administrative
What you get to do every single day
- Welcome and direct all visitors including vendors, clients, and customers
- Be responsible for special administrative projects, including overflow work from department and executive assistants
- Secure completion of paperwork, sign-in, and security procedures
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Word
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience highly desired
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Foundational knowledge in MS Outlook
- Incoming phone call management skills required
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
If you consider yourself a determined self-starter then we want to hear from you! Contact us ASAP - This position will be filled by the end of the week. Advance your skillset in this amazing employment opportunity that offers growth and excellent benefits!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Baltimore, MD500 E. Pratt St.
Baltimore, MD 21202