Accounts Payable Clerk
$16 - 19/hr
February 8, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
What you get to do every single day
- Complete full-cycle Accounts Payable in Yardi
- Purchasing Card (P-Card) - American Express
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Provide internal and external audit assistance as required
- Assist the Accounts Payable/Finance Department with administrative tasks
- Handle daily department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it
- Organize, register, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Accurately execute daily processes and controls in a timely manner while ensuring company policies are followed
- Handle the customer service needs of internal business partners
- Manage validating, recording, and mailing checks and expedite special handling
***For IMMEDIATE consideration, send a WORD copy of your resume to [email protected] or call (410) 385-1600***
• Maintaining cash requirements schedules and accounts payable aging analysis
• Performing general ledger posting and monthly/year-end reconciliations
• Handling escalated vendor calls
• Matching, batching, coding and entering invoices
• Entering, posting and reconciling batches
• Researching and resolving accounts payable or issues with customers or vendors
• Maintaining cash applications, account reconciliations and chargebacks
• Prior experience in Yardi is a must
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Baltimore, MD500 E. Pratt St.
Baltimore, MD 21202