Sr. Web Developer
$90000 - 100000/year
May 10, 2019
Technology & IT
• Build, enhance and maintain standards-compliant web and mobile applications
• Consult with Designers and Art Directors on technical factors to ensure successful delivery of the creative vision
• Work cooperatively and communicate effectively with other team members
• Stay current on standards and methodologies in web development and technologies
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related discipline or the equivalent experience
• Fluency in the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) development stack
• In-depth understanding of relational database systems
• Knowledge of web service development and consumption (SOAP, XML and JSON Feeds, REST, etc.)
• Experience developing responsive content for mobile devices
• Well-versed in customizing WordPress, including building a theme from scratch
• A solid understanding and experience with implementing web accessibility standards
• A passion for clean code and organized file structures
• Current on best practices in web and coding standards
• Strong attention to detail
• The ability to self-manage, work quickly and multitask
• Solid problem-solving skills and the ability to be resourceful and creative
• Comfortable working in an agile team setting
• Adaptable and able to quickly pick up new technologies
• Experience working with source code versioning systems
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Austin, TX10801-2 N. Mopac Expressway
Austin, TX 78759