USD20.00 - 22.00 / Hourly
April 19, 2019
How you will make an impact:
• Leading overall office administration
• Handling copy services, word processing, mail and distribution services, office reception, office equipment, utility services and communication systems
• Evaluating and improving office production
• Assisting in developing and revising office policies and procedure for improved work flow
• Assisting the Operations Manager and Director in monitoring budget for office related items and staff
• Ordering office supplies
• Managing the entire client database in Salesforce
• Coordinating facilities
If you or someone you know are interested in this position, please send your resume to Saman Rizvi at [email protected]!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Englewood, CO6300 South Syracuse Way
Centennial, CO 80111