$95,000.00 to $100,000.00 per year
May 3, 2019
Technology & IT
Robert Half Technology is now hiring for a Software Architect in Augusta, GA. This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
If interested, please apply and email your resume to [email protected].
Our technology is built on the foundation of our 35-year reputation as the most respected legal peer review network in the world. We are seeking a full stack Software Architect (Level 3) for development of new projects and support of existing code bases. The primary role will be to architect, build and support all aspects of the software technology stack, insuring maximum uptime, performance, and scalability. Our technology is built around a Microsoft Windows technology stack.
Our team is geographically disbursed. We leverage Agile methodologies to help manage workload and keep our various stake holders in the loop. The candidate will be required to have a high level of communication skills, both verbal and written and will be expected to interact with all levels of the business and on occasion with customers.
In this position, the candidate will be challenged to maintain, improve, and create new features in an ever-changing environment while ensuring stability and site performance. They should love challenging the status quo and strive to make everything easier, faster, and more robust.
- Team Leadership Skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, and strong ability to multitask
- A Bachelor rsquo;s degree in a computer science or related field
- 5+ years of Front-End Development using .NET applications
- 5+ years of UI / UX Design
- 3+ years of Responsive Web Design
- Proven experience with large application architecture design and development
- Leverages industry standard software engineering design patterns
- Ability to select and evaluate new technologies to be introduced into the current software stack
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Technical requirements:
- MS SQL
- Vue JS
- Visual Studio Online
- Entity Framework
- Experience with Windows Azure Environments
- Experience with both server level and client-side caching
- Experience with Windows Azure App Services deployment
- Ability to write technical documentation to articulate technical design and implementation
- Ability to bring projects to successful conclusion, understand best practices, and has good SDLC knowledge and skills
- Take responsibility and ownership of work, while having a strong desire to help others succeed
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Thought leadership regarding software engineering best practices and design principles for local and remote teams
- Team oriented mindset
- Support and mentoring for development team members at all levels
- Provide high-level analysis, design, development and modification of custom software applications using various technologies
- Create and maintain large scale .Net websites, microsites, and landing pages
- Integrate designs and .Net back-end functionality
- Architect, program, troubleshoot, and support websites and related applications in a .NET and SQL environment
- Convert designs and mockups to functioning web pages according to best practices
- Verify website functionality on multiple browsers and platforms
- Proactive in providing suggestions regarding product development, new services and technologies or enhancements to existing systems/configurations, which will assist the end user in improving overall service to our customers
- Provide on-going production support as needed
- Develop solutions using best practices and stream-lined architecture in order to maintain optimal system performance
- Reviews business requirements documentation and translates those requirements into unique, high-quality solutions
- Ability to work independently and with Team to manage projects, priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Participate in on-call duty as required for application support
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Atlanta Buckhead, GA3343 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326