June 7, 2019
The Creative Group
The Creative Group (TCG) in Atlanta is looking for a Senior Visual Designer to assist our clients on a long-term contract basis. We are looking for Visual Designers who are passionate about developing useful and aesthetically-pleasing human-centered projects. Visual Designers will work closely with UX Designer, Graphic Designers, Program Managers, and the rest of the creative team to create innovative solutions for complex digital problems. Visual Designers must be available to work onsite in the Atlanta area for 40hrs/week.
Visual Designer Responsibilities:
- Create visual designs for cross-platform experiences
- Collaborate with product and interaction designers to transform low fidelity wireframes into full fidelity solutions
- Communicate creative direction and design concepts to high-level executives
- Align visual design guidelines across the brand
- Understand user-centered design process and leverage insights to identify user needs
To learn more about this Visual Designer opportunity, submit your resume and portfolio to [email protected] for consideration.
- 5+ years relevant design experience
- Portfolio showcasing UI Design skills
- In-depth understanding of visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, color, layout, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Problem-solver with ability to identify user insights
- Ability to produce wireframes, concept maps, and prototypes
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Atlanta Buckhead, GA3343 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326