Tax Director- Fantastic Company/Culture (Luv)
$150000 - 180000/year
May 13, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Responsible for the development, oversight, and presentation of quarterly and annual income tax accounting provisions (ASC 740) for Financial Statement Presentation.
- Research, coordinate and develop international business development planning strategies, cross border M&A, and transfer pricing studies.
- Research, propose, and implement, transactional and tax savings initiatives.
- Provide Management consultation on tax consequences of deal structuring alternatives.
- Oversight and management of tax planning and preparation resources with external accountants.
- Preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts; provide assistance with tax assumptions for rate and estimated tax payments.
- Maintenance and responsibility of income tax related General Ledger Accounts.
- Provide strategic guidance on income, withholding, VAT, sales, use and property taxes.
- Interact with Internal Revenue Service and state governments to resolve issues related to audits, returns and payments.
- Manage and direct the Tax Manager and Tax Senior.
- Only qualified candidates will be considered and contacted
- Please no phone calls, I will contact you if you are qualified for the position
If you are interested in this opportunity with a growing organization please send resumes to Luv Mirani at [email protected]
- Have a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics
- Have 10+ years of tax accounting experience;
- Must Have Technical expertise federal consolidated return regulations
- Have a CPA is a must
- MACc, MBA or MTx Preferred
- Strong compliance skills with large multinationals.
- Have strong supervision experience
- No Relocation offered
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send resumes to Luv Mirani at [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Atlanta Buckhead, GA3343 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326