Sr. Income Tax Analyst Opportunity - Great Work/Life Balance
$70000 - 80000/year
May 17, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Maintain income tax records and prepares returns
- Prepare workpapers for State, Local and Federal income tax returns
- Respond to Federal and state notices, complete Information Document Requests (IDRs) submitted by governing body and log of all correspondence and relevant completion dates
- Prepare and file Federal Form 1065 Partnership Information Returns
- Prepare Schedule M-1s to reconcile book tax differences for federal return
- Prepare and file quarterly Excise tax returns (Forms 720 and 8849)
- Only qualified candidates will be considered and contacted
- Newly created position!
- Please no phone calls, I will contact you if you are qualified for the position
If you are interested in this opportunity with a growing organization please send resumes to Luv Mirani at [email protected]
- Have a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics
- Have 1-3+ years of tax accounting experience
- CPA Required or passed all 4 parts
- -70-80k + 10% Bonus (Pays)!!!
- No Relocation offered
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send resumes to Luv Mirani at [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Atlanta Buckhead, GA3343 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326