June 17, 2019
- Data base management of all relevant documents
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize a substantial amount of work
- Research and analyze intricate legal documents
- Support attorney through all stages of project work
- Thorough understanding of word processing and spreadsheets highly valued
- Wide ranging experience with Depositions
- Motions experience highly desired
- Complaints experience
- Well-founded grasp of Discovery
- Proven knowledge of briefs
- Quality experience with Calendar Management
- Earlier work involving billing
- Command of summons
- Practical knowledge of Calendar Management
- Foundational knowledge in Answer
- Comprehensive knowledge of drafting
- General familiarity with e-file
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Customer service oriented communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy, and discretion
It is an excellent opportunity to provide training to support staff while fostering case management skills and client relationships. The firm is also prepared to offer you a competitive compensation. If you're interested in growing your paralegal career, contact us today!
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Atlanta Buckhead, GA3343 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326