$90,000.00 to $110,000.00 per year
May 3, 2019
Technology & IT
Robert Half Technology is working with a client in Downtown Atlanta to find a .NET Developer. This is a direct full-time opportunity.
If interested, please apply and email your resume to [email protected].
- Translate technical design specifications to respective program language and ensure that the programs are developed in compliance with Family Dollar rsquo;s design/coding standards
- Create and maintain code documentation and implementation instructions in accordance with SDLC guidelines
- Verify program logic by conducting unit testing and debugging of programs
- Assist with integration test plan for applications and work with other team members to deliver fully functional and tested software for customers
- Maintain, troubleshoot, optimize and improve existing applications and systems
- Troubleshoot code-related production problems; help identify root causes, and resolve the production issue
- Design/develop .Net applications using Visual Studio IDE - C# to develop mobile application, web-based application, window application
- Develop using .Net Compact Framework, .Net Windows Forms Custom Controls bull; Develop web services utilizing WCF, SOAP
- Hands on experience with XML, XSL, XSLT, amp; XSD
- Develop solutions using .Net MVC
- Client/Server/Web experience with ADO and (Oracle 9 amp; 10g / SQL Server 2016 amp; 2017)
- Develop applications utilizing thread pools for http/smtp requests.
- Strong understanding of OO (Object-Oriented) Principles
- Solid Understanding of Agile Methodology
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Atlanta Buckhead, GA3343 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326