Marketing Strategy Manager
$100,000.00 to $120,000.00 per year
June 7, 2019
Creative & Marketing
Our client in Atlanta is looking for a strategic thinker who can assess data and research and put it to action through marketing plans and strategies involving a cross-functional marketing team with input from key stakeholders. You will work closely with corporate and industry marketing, salespeople, operations, clients, and subject matter experts across the company to brainstorm and develop content for an integrated approach across all marketing and sales channels. nbsp; nbsp; nbsp; nbsp; nbsp; nbsp; nbsp; nbsp; nbsp; nbsp;
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop go-to-market strategy and execution plan for the group that is aligned with Sales and growth targets with input from key stakeholders
- Perform market research to determine industry sub-segments, market size, trends and new growth opportunities
- Identify geographic target markets, strategic partners, influential consultants, industry associations, key publications and media, trade conferences amp; events, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Provide strategic view into clients, client purchasing behaviors, and define the client purchasing journey along with the key decision-makers and influencers
- Monitor industry and competitor news and perform ongoing competitive analysis to identify segments being filled, underserved segments, risks, where competitors are investing and key differentiators
- Translate technical and service line specific capabilities into benefits that are understood by services buyers
- Develop client success stories and industry insights to drive value proposition
- Manage and develop strategic industry partnerships, sponsorships and targeted industry association activities (i.e. trade conferences, events, speaking opportunities, etc.) to increase brand awareness, opportunities and thought leadership equity
- Partner and collaborate with Digital and Creative teams on execution support for the content marketing strategy across all marketing channels (i.e. web, print, video, email, events, media)
- Develop new creative ideas/concepts that will drive new sales growth opportunities
- Develop a Customer Advisory Council to provide regular feedback, solicit new ideas and improve our solution offerings
- Serve as initial point of contact for new marketing initiatives and provide approval on marketing activities
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, communications, finance, HR and operations on various strategic initiatives and projects
- Report on KPI rsquo;s and metrics that will measure the success of Group marketing strategies working with Marketing amp; Sales COEs
- Manage and direct brand integrations and marketing support for acquisitions into the group
- BA/BS in Marketing or Business, or related field required. MBA a plus.
- 7-10 years of Marketing, Consulting and/or Business Development experience
- 3+ years of strategic planning and/or marketing plan development
- Energy industry experience is a must nbsp;
- Superior written, proofreading, verbal and group communications skills
- Strong leadership and influencing skills; track record of successful client amp; team relationships, and ability to build credibility and gain confidence quickly
- Outstanding conceptual, strategic, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in leading or participating in strategic discovery activities with clients is a plus
- Possess a blend of business and technical savvy combined with an attention to detail to grasp and creatively translate Business amp; Industries solutions into buyer benefits.
- Proven ability to research and analyze market data, summarize results, make recommendations and present to Group leaders
- Ability to drive decision making across projects ndash; and beyond ndash; if needed
- Track record of effective project management skills including timely delivery and budget management
Travel Requirements: 20% - 30% per year nbsp;
To apply for this position, please send resume directly to: [email protected]
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Atlanta Buckhead, GA3343 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326