Marketing Strategist- Engineering/Architecture Experience
$80,000.00 to $90,000.00 per year
May 10, 2019
Creative & Marketing
The Creative Group in Atlanta is looking for a Marketing Specialist with 12+ years of experience creating strategies that help to develop key client relationships and opportunities. This person MUST have a background in the world of Engineering, City Infrastructure or Architecture.
- Working directly with the engineering to manage the development and production of SOQ/proposal responses (RFP rsquo;s, RFI rsquo;s, RFQ rsquo;s, LOI rsquo;s etc.)
- Research markets to monitor economics and identify key people, trends and client opportunities, as needed
- Responsible for the day-to-day schedule management, layout, editing, print production and delivery of high-profile proposals, statements of qualifications and presentations
- Manage ongoing account plans and help craft specific opportunity strategies
- Help coordinate the logistics for professional conferences, including exhibit booth materials
- Create client presentation/interview: both digital and printed materials, as needed
- Engage with PR/Communications, Business Development, and Sales to coordinate communications, proposals and data support for practices or geographies
- Collaborate with Sales and technical staff on key pursuits, SOQs and proposals
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English or related area
- A minimum of 12 years rsquo; experience
- Experience in the Engineering/Architect/Construction industry
- Able to maintain and edit content in a database; knowledge of CRM databases such as Cosential is a plus
- Some minimal travel required
- Expert in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To apply, please send resume directly to [email protected].
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Atlanta Buckhead, GA3343 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326