Manager of Accounting (Luv)
$100000 - 115000/year
May 17, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Provide regular review and analysis of balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by a team of Senior and Staff Accountants
- Work closely with FP&A and accounting management to create relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Organize a variety of technical accounting analyses, procedures, and policies
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements, which includes document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Encourage and manage the full accounting team performance so that close deadlines are met
-Send Resumes to Luv Mirani at [email protected]
- Month end closings experience
- Command of journal entries
- Fixed assets experience desired
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Strong problem-solving skills
- 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Send Resumes to Luv Mirani at [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Atlanta Buckhead, GA3343 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326