Email Marketing Manager
$60,000.00 to $70,000.00 per year
May 3, 2019
Creative & Marketing
The Creative Group is hiring for an Email Marketing Manager. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Amount the Role:
- Responsible for development of digital collateral such as email templates, email marketing campaigns, landing pages, and other digital collateral using Salesforce Marketing Cloud ndash; this includes laying out the assets, building (front-end development and/or html coding), editing, QA/testing, optimizing and troubleshooting the assets
- Capable of building emails, landing pages and forms using marketing best practices that will minimize deliverability issues, this includes troubleshooting and resolving browser and rendering issues
- Creative ability to take narrow concepts and determine the best way to execute the concepts across email marketing campaigns, landing pages, and other digital collateral
- Capable of integrating variable/dynamic content into email marketing campaigns and landing pages.
- An interest in international marketing, events management, and a solid grasp of marketing knowledge to be able to use different channels, and the ability to define audiences
- The ability to work with the event marketing team, internal stakeholders and/or external agencies to develop and implement marketing programs that drive revenue, generate leads, and encourage engagement
- Stay up-to-date on email marketing trends to communicate and execute new ideas that can improve and optimize day-to-day activities
- Bachelor rsquo;s Degree with 5 years of email marketing experience
- Passion for all elements of the marketing mix with a focus on digital marketing, direct marketing, and lead generation
- Experience using marketing automation tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud to develop emails and landing pages
- Proven acumen and understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with key design tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Knowledge and experience with new media, website, mobile marketing, video, interactive and internet related technology
- Coordinate work on a variety of projects simultaneously, with an acute attention to detail and accuracy
Please email resumes to [email protected]
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Atlanta Buckhead, GA3343 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326