Digital Marketing Manager
USD70000.00 - 80000.00 / Yearly
June 7, 2019
The Creative Group
The main focus for this role will be EMAIL AUTOMATION, WEBSITE UPDATES and SOCIAL MEDIA RECOMMENDATIONS.
- Previous account management within a digital agency is a plus
- Experience developing and executing highly targeted B2B digital marketing strategies
- Strong project management/organizational skills required
- Strong familiarity with executing B2B best practices in all digital functions including: web development, acquisition marketing (email, banner ads, online video, paid search and SEO, etc), and web analytics
- Working knowledge of enterprise content management systems, SiteCore is a plus
Please send resumes to [email protected]
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Atlanta Buckhead, GA3343 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326