Corporate Accounting Manager- Luv
$100000 - 120000/year
May 13, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
What you get to do every single day
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Play a key role in system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration of NetSuite Financials
- Possess a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Drive and manage the full accounting team performance of the close process to meet close deadlines
- Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Periodically review and inspect the balance sheets and income statement accounts of Senior Accountants
- Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- CPA/MBA preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
- 7+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Atlanta Buckhead, GA3343 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326