May 24, 2019
What you get to do every day
- Legal research and drafting of a wide range of legal documents
- Supporting attorneys and staff within the practice groups department
- Analyze and summarize legal documents
- Correspond with clients and the counsel for the opposing side
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Stellar academic credentials and references
- Desire to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling client matters, and adhering to strict deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Licensed attorney with 3+ years of experience
- Strong familiarity with deposition summary
- Medical malpractice experience preferred
- Expertise in pleadings
- Comprehensive knowledge of Discovery
This could be a great opportunity for you to grow your legal career, if you are a self-starter. A competitive base salary, bonus potential and benefits package are included with this position. We want to hear from any candidates out there who love working in a strong team-oriented environment. If you want to get your career moving in the right direction, contact us today!
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Atlanta Buckhead, GA3343 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326