USD30.00 - 40.00 / Hourly
May 20, 2019
If you think that you would be a good fit for the role, please email your resume to [email protected]
The ideal candidate has detail-oriented accounting and finance experience. Candidate will excel at streamlining processes while managing day to day accounting for multiple association clients. Candidate will have the ability to explain basic accounting reports and concepts to key leaders to allow them to feel comfortable in their volunteer role. Candidate will prove to be a productive and energetic professional providing solutions-based organization skills and actions.
Additional details regarding job responsibilities are as follow:
• Performs actions to produce monthly accounting for multiple non-profit clients, including A/R, A/P, monthly reconciliations and reporting.
• Quarterly reporting of Association client investment gains/losses.
• Manage merchant services documentation and reconciliation for items like memberships, event registrations, etc. with two AMS platforms including Novi and YourMembership.
• Prior experience directly managing/supervising a team.
• Experience with cash and accrual accounting.
• Ability to interact with external accounting firms for audits, reviews and non-profit annual tax returns.
• Maintains accounting files and records.
• Interact with key volunteers from each association to answer specific accounting-related questions and cultivate relationships with these key stakeholders.
• Identify trends, successes and opportunities in monthly and/or quarterly reporting for key volunteers and internal staff.
• Remotely deposit checks.
• Provide key leaders and internal staff members with budgeting direction and support for multiple associations.
• Manage wire transfers, including international transfers.
Personal Traits and Characteristics:
• Ability to function autonomously with multiple association treasurers.
• Driven for success.
• Enjoys a challenge.
• Client focused and relationship builder (strong interpersonal skills).
• Effective written and oral communicator with peers, managers, subordinates, and with volunteers.
• Organized with attention to detail.
• Problem analyzer and solver.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure and maintain a positive attitude.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license a plus.
• Expertise and advanced knowledge of Excel and QuickBooks Online required.
• Self-directed and good time management skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, including email management.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Atlanta Buckhead, GA3343 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326