USD15.20 - 17.60 / Hourly
June 3, 2019
Your responsibilities in this role
- Greet and guide visitors
- Assist other employees with diverse projects
- Answer telephone calls and return voicemails
- Navigate through word processing, filing, and faxing
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Accomplished computer skills are a must. This includes word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- Proven ability to use the internet for research
Are you passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company and looking to thrive in a creative environment? Then we would love to hear from you! This opening will be staffed by the end of the week so don't wait in applying!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Atlanta Galleria400 Galleria Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30339