Senior Systems Administrator
USD75000.00 - 105000.00 / Yearly
May 21, 2019
• Install new, rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
• Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
• Develop, implement, and maintain backup and disaster recovery plans.
• Research and recommend approaches to system administration tasks that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
• Demonstrated experience administering VMware or Hyper-V virtual environments.
• Demonstrated experience administering within a Microsoft Windows environment – Active Directory, Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server.
• Familiarity with networking fundamentals including but not limited to DHCP, DNS, Subnetting, and IP Routing.
• Maintains a security minded posture in relation to PHI, PCI, and FERPA related data.
• Strong skills working with PowerShell in relation to Active Directory account management.
• Familiarity with IT and Help Desk best practices and processes, IT service and application delivery.
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information technology, or related experience is recommended.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience: configuring/managing Windows Server environments (AD, DNS, DHCP, file/print services, certificate services, group policy, Exchange)
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND YOUR MOST UPDATED RESUME TO [email protected] **
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Washington DC1401 I Street NW
Washington, DC 20005