Marketing Project Manager
June 14, 2019
• Lead a team of Account Managers, Marketers, and Designers through client projects
• Run weekly PM meetings to delegate tasks and move projects forward
• Review and manage all client deliverables for accuracy and quality
• Assist with resource planning, allocation, budgeting, team coaching, trend-spotting, and business development
• 10+ years of working experience
• Experience being a project manager or team leader
• Experience with marketing operations
• Strong knowledge of Google AdWords and Analytics
• Experience using CRMs such as WordPress or Drupal
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Graphic Design, or related field
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
If you are up to the challenge, please email your resume to [email protected] for consideration!
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Washington DC1401 I Street NW
Washington, DC 20005