$90000 - 110000/year
March 28, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
The Senior Investment Accountant is responsible primarily for assisting with the oversight of the
external administrator’s NAV packages for the company's fund of funds (FoFs) and for the
review and maintenance of internal portfolio reporting records. Additionally, the role will assist with
the recalculation of all client SMA sub-manager and custody fees.
Specific duties include:
- Responsible for monthly approval of NAV reconciliations (third party reconciliation between
administrator and custodian) and audits for all of the company's FoFs.
- Update, monitor, and review company's investment book of record (IBOR), which includes
updating monthly investment values in third-party funds.
- Point person to communicate, support, and clear fund accounting discrepancies for client
requests, administrators, custodians, and auditors.
- Full accounting, including preparation of financial disclosures, journal entries, and audits, for
two entities that do not engage a 3rd party administrator.
- Calculate company's assets under management.
- Review and approval of all sub-manager and/or custody fees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related discipline.
- CPA preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with accounting principles and procedures. Big 4 experience
- Financial industry with fund accounting experience a plus
All interested applicants, please send your resume to [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Washington DC1401 I Street NW
Washington, DC 20005