$125000 - 140000/year
May 20, 2019
Technology & IT
As part of the IT strategy, our client will launch CRM and omni-channel architectures, the Enterprise Architect will support the organization in the evaluation, selection and integration of the different CRM and omni-channel technologies.
Skills and Knowledge
• Experience in deploying large scale systems to include CRM
• Experience in deploying mobile, social media and related applications
• Experience in LAMP stack and Java based solutions
• Experience in deploying applications compliant with industry standards for accessibility
• Experience in deploying solutions into industry standard clouds such as AWS, Google, and/or Azure.
• Experience in leveraging architectural domain knowledge including cloud application architecture, infrastructure as a service, Platform as a service, Software as a service, Docker Container, Modeling Skills
• Experience in modeling techniques such as UML, Domain Driven Design, Domain Models, application Design, Enterprise Architecture design patterns, system integration, performance testing
• Experience with technology methodologies and tools such as The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), and Zachman Framework
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, computer engineering, system analysis, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Five to seven years as an Enterprise Architect with demonstrated experience in IT systems architecture design and deployment, systems lifecycle management, and infrastructure planning and operations.
Open to relocation!
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND YOUR MOST UPDATED RESUME DIRECTLY TO [email protected] **
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Washington DC1401 I Street NW
Washington, DC 20005