USD70000.00 - 90000.00 / Yearly
April 29, 2019
How you will make an impact
- Administer Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Successfully collaborate with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures, controls and provide support on special requests when necessary
- Provide monthly accounting closure procedures and deliverables, which includes journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Commitment to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Produce monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management purposes
- Supply Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Provide assistance in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external
- Participate in various department-wide initiatives
- BA/BS in Accounting
- Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- 5 years of overall general accounting experience,
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- Strong time management skills preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- Proficient in ERP systems
- Journal entries experience required
- General familiarity with Fixed Asset Accounting
- Proven knowledge of account reconciliation
- Well-founded grasp of cash reconciliations
- Month end closings experience desired
- Adjusting Journal Entries experience
- Month-end Journal Entries experience preferred
- Ledger Journal Entries experience highly desired
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and social skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Madison, WI1600 Aspen Commons
Middleton, WI 53562