USD14.00 - 18.00 / Hourly
May 8, 2019
Accountemps currently has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk with 3+ years of A/P experience in a variety of office environments. Any experience with Accounts Receivable, Payroll or Credit and Collections a plus. Position requires a self-starter who works well under pressure, must have solid computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word. Any experience with a variety of other accounting software a plus! Responsible for general ledger coding, data entry, communicating with vendors, statement research and approving invoices.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• On-time and accurate payment of invoices
• Verify validity and accuracy of invoices and maximize discounts
• Research vendors and source products or supplies for cost savings
• Requires analytical skills as well as critical eye to question validity and accuracy of charges and question those charges out of the ordinary
• Handle vendor inquiries as to status of payment, researching if necessary
• Review expense reports and route for approval
• Daily filing of AP invoices and checks
• Process credit cards
• Process EDI invoices
• Serve as a backup to Accounts Receivable; assist with payment posting, updating/maintaining customer database; mailing of monthly statements to customers
To apply, send your resume AND references in Word Documents to [email protected]
• Strong computer and data entry skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Familiar with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting operations
• Ability to analyze moderately complex administrative details and routine accounting tasks including organizing, preparing and coding documents; and preparing summary reconciliations.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Appleton, WI100 W. Lawrence Street, 3rd Floor
Appleton, WI 54911