$35000 - 45000/year
May 20, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Take both customer and replenishment orders.
- Monitor terminal and plant inventories.
- Responsible for the dispatch of delivered loads (including assignment of carriers, as applicable).
- Monitor freight file for carrier selection and invoice purposes.
- Collaborate with Sales team & carriers
- Provides detailed, factual information to carrier inquiries.
- Timely response to carrier complaints with appropriate follow up, including escalation as required.
- Able to negotiate contracts and rates with carriers / forwarders to improve transportation.
- Advise management team to determine ways to optimize service levels, maintain supply-chain efficiency, or minimize cost.
- Handle customers complaints, and investigate unsuccessful deliveries, may include damaged products, late or lost deliveries.
- Arrange and coordinate deliveries and pick up with ships agents, products to or from customers or companies such as ships, vessels, warehouses, marinas, local and state sea ports, etc.,
- Work with diverse teams from all around our organization to ensure projects are moving forward
- You will need to keep the communication channels flow between logistics and all other departments, conduct presentations on behalf of logistics department
- 1-3 years of experience in logistics, freight or dispatch management.
- Strong computer literacy including Excel, Word and Internet.
- International freight and transport experience preferred.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Orlando, FL301 East Pine St
Orlando, FL 32801