$70000 - 80000/year
June 5, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
Your responsibilities in this role
- Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts owned by Senior Accountant
- Possess a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Play key role in implementation of NetSuite Financials including system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Encourage and manage the full accounting team performance so that close deadlines are met
- 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Solid technical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
For immediate consideration, please contact Andrew Eckert at (716)842-6384 or submit a resume in strict confidence to [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Buffalo, NY726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210